What information do we collect from you?
Depending on whether you’re signing up to our blog and/or completing our contact form, you may be asked to enter some personal details in order for us to fulfil your request. These fields include first name, last name, email address, telephone number, company name, role and department of interest.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our mailing list or fill out a form on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalise user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To contact you directly regarding products or services we believe are of interest to you based on your engagement with our website and/or emails.
How do we protect your information?
We follow best-practice guidelines and keep all of our data on secure systems, such as CRM software. We are Cyber Security Essentials certified, we do not share your information with any third party.
How long do we store your information?
This varies depending on the purpose the data was collected. By law, we must keep financial records for a set period of time, anything else is kept for as long as it is active and you have a relationship with us. If you would like to have your details removed from our systems you can use the GDPR deletion request at the end of this page.
Third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Any requests for access to or deletion of the information we hold on you can be made to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org